Founded by Christine Spray, a nationally recognized business development keynote speaker, best-selling author, consultant, trainer and coach, NBDA was formed to fill the need for a national trade association to provide best practices to those individuals whose primary responsibility is generating business for their organization.
The National Business Development Association is celebrating its third year and growing strong in Houston and across the nation. The organization provides best practices for business owners, advisors and professionals tasked with developing new business by building relationships with current clients, new clients, centers of influence, vendors, partners and organizations. Our panelists and speakers are successful CEOs, CFOs, Presidents and Managing Partners who share their experience and advice on how to get to the next level.
The members of NBDA strongly believe in order to be a great business development professional, you must focus on others and their needs before focusing on yourself. You will find this philosophy at the center of everything that is taught at the NBDA.
Through our programs, we have created a vibrant learning community where our members can stay on top of industry trends while continually sharpening their skills to increase revenue for their organization.
- Only association focused on providing best practices specific to business development
- Premier events with thought leaders who share their secrets on attracting new business
- Workshops for specific areas of professional development
- Great opportunities to develop relationships with your local market best networkers
- Blueprint for Business Development Success Monthly Group Coaching Call
- Business Development University with curriculum for success
- Quarterly Newsletter focused on best practices for business development success
- Online access to Resources, Blogs, Membership Directory and more
- Happy Hours with targeted plan to increase connections and opportunities
Vision: The members of NBDA strongly believe in order to be a successful business development professional, you must first focus on building trust and rapport while helping others before focusing on your needs. You will find this philosophy at the center of everything that is taught at the NBDA.
Mission: Build Relationships. Build Trust. Build Your Business.