Christine Spray, President and CEO of Strategic Catalyst Inc, filed the corporation on March 3, 2012 and started building the board and the organization through 2012. The association officially launched in March of 2013 with 176 attendees at our first event in Houston, Texas.
The National Business Development Association was formed to fill the need for a national trade association to provide best practices for senior “business to business” professionals tasked with developing new business by building relationships with current clients, new clients, centers of influence, vendors, partners and organizations.
By participating in the National Business Development Association, we ensure the following benefits:
- Monthly networking events with senior business to business professionals responsible for developing relationships and new business
- Access to professional service providers and industry professionals with a common goal
- Thought leadership programs to learn and share what experts and other professionals are doing
- Sponsorship opportunities for all levels of participation within your budget
- Participation in our Annual Holiday Celebration Event at the end of the year
When you register for an annual membership, you will receive discounts on our training programs and events. You’ll also receive members-only access to the NBDA website where you will be able to take advantage of additional resources for professional development.
By being a member of the National Business Development Association, we ensure the following benefits:
- Leadership Opportunities to serve on a Committee to be more active and visible
- Access to the online Membership Directory
- Complimentary attendance at our Workshop events
- Discounts to post job positions in our bi-weekly Job Newsletters
- Discount to register for our events and programs
The cost for an individual membership is $265 per year and is good for one year from the date you register for membership. Similar to most associations, it can only be used by the individual who signs up for the membership and not be used for others in or outside of their organization.
Corporate Sponsorships are a great way to tap into effective thought leadership of business professionals. Please contact each Chapter on their local sponsorship levels.
Yes. Like other trade associations, you can attend our events and programs at the non-member rate.
Once you register for an event we reserve a seat and meal for your attendance. Due to this incurred charge we are unable to issue any refunds.
Our plans are to launch 2-4 chapters in other cities throughout the US each year and host an annual conference in 3-5 years.
Members and non-members can post open positions on the Jobs Page of our website. In addition, these postings will be added to our job newsletter which is issued to our entire database on a bi-weekly basis. To learn more and post a job position please visit our Jobs page