Are you consistently learning and evolving in your business? What have you done in the past six months to further your knowledge, research your information, refresh your material, and firm up your business? This doesn't require massive expense or a huge amount of time. It's knowing who you are right now and enhancing what you do and how you do it. One decision at a time, one step at a time.
I am committed to leading NBDA to the best of my ability. My service is a series of incremental steps to better serve you, our Association, and our profession. Here are some questions to ponder as you perform your own analysis:
- Who has the largest network of C-Suite professionals?
- Who knows how to trade cards, sit down and make something happen?
- In what small ways can you develop better relationships?
- What steps can you take to enhance your value to others?
- What can you do to make your business more efficient and effective?
As we continued to raise the bar of professionalism in NBDA, I will continue the journey of building relationships and building trust which will allow everyone to build their business.
Christine R. Spray
President, Strategic Catalyst, Inc.
Founder & President, National Business Development Association
National Speaker & Master Chair, Vistage International
Professional EOS Implementer, EOS Worldwide