The National Business Development Association (NBDA) is focused on offering additional benefits to its members through partnerships with businesses that serve the business development professional.
NBDA was created to fulfill the need for a national trade association to provide best practices for senior “business to business” professionals tasked with developing new business by building relationships with current clients, new clients, centers of influence, vendors, partners and organizations.
- Professionals responsible for developing a book of business
- Supervisors who oversee others responsible for bringing in business
- Professionals interested in learning how to build mutually beneficial relationships
- Leaders interested in taking their business to the next level
- New professionals who want to learn techniques, tools and resources
- Experienced professionals interested in learning new ways to develop business
- Professional service providers interested in building their network
- Industry professionals interested in building their network
- Constantly challenged with filling the pipeline, meeting sales objectives and sales goals
- Goal to increase current marketing or business development activities
- Need to align activities with company’s strategic direction
- Open to training in the area of lead generation
- New to the business development role
- Dealing with succession planning issues
If your business is interested in Partnering with NBDA, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Knowing how important business growth and productivity is to business leaders, EOS helps companies understand each of the six key components independently, how they fit together within their organization - and the impact that interrelatedness can have on reaching the company’s strategic goals. The EOS Model® works perfectly for any company in any industry.
With over 14 years of history and more than 16,800 companies currently using the tools, EOS is a proven system that consistently helps companies achieve more revenue, growth and profit while delivering a better balance of life to business owners and leaders.
As a result, companies:
- Crystallize their vision, getting everyone on the same page and heading in the same direction
- Gain tremendous traction by building discipline and accountability into the organization
- Create a healthy, functional and cohesive leadership team and company
Click here for more details on EOS and our partnership.
Digitec is a technology company providing multifunctional office equipment, document process software and managed print services to a wide range of industries across SMB and enterprise organizations.
We are offering a "document check up" called the digiknow for those companies who require greater strategy and information when making technology decisions. This will be at no cost for NBDA members. For those organizations needing to make swift decisions on equipment and services, we offer the official NBDA market basket of products and services that will be very cost effective and are backed by our digital guarantee.
Click here for more details on Digitec and our partnership.
ERA helps organizations unlock extra cash flow out of their supplier base, allowing them to put that extra cash back in to their business. ERA has over 800 consultants and analysts who specialize in specific expense categories, bringing intimate knowledge of supplier industries that are not available to our clients’ internal procurement resources. Armed with the right knowledge and tools, we help our clients get better value from their suppliers without any sacrifices in quality and service. Have you ever asked yourself….
- Are there opportunities to recover cash flow from my suppliers?
- Where can I find these opportunities?
- How much cash flow could I recover?
- Where do I start?
If any of these situations sound familiar, then perhaps we can help. If you think that your organization
has already done all that can be done to reduce costs, then allow us to validate those efforts and work
with you on a contingency basis – if there are no savings, then there will be no fee.
Click here for more details on ERA and our partnership.