BD Certification Program
Members and non-members can register to attend individual workshops within each module, one complete module or the entire program which includes all workshops in all modules.
Includes lunch at The Tasting Room Uptown Park
- Individual Workshop - Member $195, Non-Member $245
- Any one Module - Member $500, Non-Member $695
- BD Certification Program (all workshops within all modules) - Member $1,295, Non-Member $1,795
The Tasting Room Uptown Park
1101-18 Uptown Park Blvd
Houston, TX 77056
Click here to register for complete program (all workshops within all modules).
Click on the modules below to register for a complete module or an individual workshop.
1. Strategically Networking for Success - October 14 11:30am-1:00pm - Christine Spray Presents.
2. Navigating Selling Styles/Profiles - October 28 11:30am-1:00pm - Steve Lynn Presents.
3. Maximizing The Sales Process - November 4 11:30am-1:00pm - Steve Lynn Presents.
1. Selling to the C-Suite - November 11 11:30am-1:00pm - Steve Lynn Presents
2. Building an Effective Pipeline - November 18 11:30am-1:00pm - Christine Spray Presents
3. Communication Strategies for New Business - December 9 11:30am-1:00pm - Christine Spray Presents
1. Gaining More Referrals from Your Clients - December 16 11:30am-1:00pm - Christine Spray Presents
2. Time Management for More Business - January 6 11:30am-1:00pm - Christine Spray Presents
3. Roadmap for Success – Developing the Plan - January 20 11:30am-1:00pm - Christine Spray and Steve Lynn Co-Presents
Workshops are facilitated by:
- Christine Spray, Founder & President | Strategic Catalyst Inc. and the National Business Development Association
Christine Spray is a nationally recognized business development keynote speaker, consultant, trainer and coach. Spray serves as a CEO and business advisor with a passion for helping people and companies grow.
Best-Selling Author with Steve Forbes
SuccessOnomics-Doing Business in Today’s Economy
Best-Selling Lists and Rankings: #1 Direct Marketing, #4 Marketing, #5 Marketing & Sales, #11 Entrepreneurship, #12 Small Business and Entrepreneurship, and #91 Business & Money
Best-Selling Author with Brian Tracy
Transform-Your Life, Business & Health
Best-Selling Lists and Rankings: #6 Direct Marketing, #13 Marketing for Small Business
Founder & President
Strategic Catalyst, Inc.
Spray launched Strategic Catalyst, Inc. after working in public accounting and industry in senior leadership roles with start-up, restructuring and growth responsibilities. She recognized that by aligning business goals with marketing, human resource and business development strategies, organizations could leverage new business opportunities for far greater results. With more than 20 years of experience, Spray has created proven programs for management in the area of new business strategy by implementing Revenue Growth Assessments, Business Development Programs, Strategic Business Development Plans, and Accountability Models. Spray is a graduate of Coach University’s Two Year Program.
Founder & President
National Business Development Association
Spray launched the National Business Development Association (NBDA) to fill the need for a national trade association to provide best practices to individuals whose primary responsibility is generating business for their organization. NBDA provides a vibrant learning community where members can stay on top of industry trends and continually hone their skills through targeted professional development. Members of NBDA strongly believe in order to be a successful business development professional, you must focus on others and their needs before focusing on yourself. You will find this philosophy at the center of everything that is taught at the NBDA.
Chair & National Speaker
Spray serves as Chair and National Speaker for Vistage International, the world’s leading chief executive organization; its affiliates have more than 16,000 members in 16 countries. In her leadership role, she leads C-level executive discussions to help companies implement more efficient processes and programs that reduce costs, increase profitability and foster enhanced growth.
- Steve Lynn, Vice President | DigiTec.
Steve Lynn is in his 24th year within the Office Technology Industry and through those years has held a variety of positions. In 2012, Mr. Lynn moved from Cleveland, Ohio to Houston, Texas to become the Vice President of Business Development for DigiTec.
Mr. Lynn is focused on developing strategic business relationships in Houston’s core industries. Steve’s desire to maintain a customer facing approach versus purely internal allows him to spend time with select customers to better understand the regional and marketplace challenges.
Mr. Lynn holds a Bachelor of Science Economics from The State University of New York College at Buffalo, is a Project Management Professional and a Six Sigma Green Belt through Motorola University; he has won a variety of nationally and internationally recognized awards in the office technology industry and has been a guest speaker at manufacturer’s conferences.