Business Development Manager - Radley Staffing
Radley Staffing is a temporary personnel provider that specializes in the construction and light industrial industries. We are currently looking to fill an outside sales position which is responsible for generating new leads, cultivating relationships and closing new business.
- Generate new leads through various sales techniques
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Maintain current client relationships via breakfast drops, lunches, etc…
- Research industry trends and related publications to enhance market knowledge
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Find and develop new markets and improve sales tactics
- Attend conferences, meetings and industry networking events
- Negotiate contracts
- Ability to perform independently
- Driven and self-motivated
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Outside sales experience with a proven track record
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Meet sales goals
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
Work Environment: Team focused environment with business casual dress. Must have ability to work a flexible schedule, attend work related events and above all… Have fun.
Interested candidates should should email their resume to Kyle Premeaux at firstname.lastname@example.org.