Director of Sales
AlphaGraphics Houston Galleria: The Sales Director is responsible for directing all sales activities within the company and ensuring the company’s sales grow year on year.
Duties of the Sales Director
- Devising and implementing the company’s sales strategy.
- Setting revenue targets for the company and setting key performance indicators.
- Meeting with the sales managers on a monthly basis to assess company performance against KPI’s.
- Presenting sales results to partners on a monthly and annual basis.
- Speaking at conferences and events about the company’s products and services.
- Implementing sales strategies across the company and monitoring effectiveness.
- Keeping a close eye on the sales activities of competitors and utilising ideas where appropriate.
- Overseeing performance management of under-performing sales staff.
- Implementing a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales.
- Ensuring the organisation has an effective sales training programme.
- Working with members of the board on budgeting and planning.
- Negotiating agreements for contracts with customers and ensuring commerciality.
- Implementing an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process.
- Ensuring the CRM is being used effectively and provides a competitive advantage.
- Implementing best practice in sales techniques throughout the department.
- Other duties as required
- BS degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Previous experience working as a sales manager/director ideally
- Natural leader with an ability to inspire performance with sales teams.
- Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development.
- Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation
- Previous experience managing sales team with successful results
- Excellent coaching, mentoring and people management skills
Interested candidates should should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org