Account Recruiting Manager - Riverway Business Services
The Account Manager is responsible for the recruitment process and account management for all clients including producing own billable hours within certain disciplines. The manager sets recruitment measurement and distributes the job vacancies across the recruiting team. The manager builds a healthy relationship with internal customers and external recruitment vendors.The Account Manager is responsible for new client contracts and subsequent client communication.
The Account Manager is responsible for the development of the recruitment team, develops successors and increases the value added by the team members.
The Account Manager is responsible for the following:
- Receiving pertinent information for a new client contract.
- Requesting a signed contract from the client; forwarding signed contract to the Document Manager for filing.
- Requesting contact information—name and email address—of the person approving the contractors' timesheets; forwarding this information the Riverway's Accounting Department.
- Requesting contact information—name and email address—of the person receiving weekly invoices; forwarding this information the Riverway's Accounting Department.
- Corresponding with client Decision Makers, proactively solving problems and building relationships with key decision makers.
- Communicating with client to ensure that our relationship is strong and stable.
- Building a trusted advisor relationship by discussing future needs of client.
- Sending relevant industry news to client.
- Actively skill marketing candidates when there are not current openings.
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
- Runs a billable desk at agreed upon billable monthly hours
- Effectively grows monthly revenue with targeted accounts
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited College or University
- 3-5 previous years with heavy client interaction, preferable within a services industry
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational skills
Provide Contact Info for Candidates to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by emailing: Margo Costello – firstname.lastname@example.org