Whether you’re a business owner, a business development professional or a business mogul-in-the-making and are looking for the most effective way to get a seat at the table this event is for you. Hear straight talk—straight from the executives who are walking the walk at the highest levels of their professions.
- Where do you start when trying to land new business?
- Where will you be most successful in the corporate structure?
- What are the most important factors to consider?
- What are the most common mistakes to avoid?
- What are the best practices to achieve success?
- How do you get around the roadblocks that stand in your way?
- How do you get out of your own way?
- How do you become the rock star you were meant to be?
Our diverse Executive Panel, representing a variety of industries will explore the answers to these questions and more as they share their personal stories in a candid conversation aimed at arming you with the tools you need to succeed in your business.
|Event Date||Jun 17, 2014|
|Agenda||7:30 AM to 9:00 AM|
|Location Name||The Junior League of Houston|
|Location Address||1811 Briar Oaks Lane, Houston, TX 77027|
MISTRESS OF CEREMONIES:
PRICING: NBDA Members: $45 Non-Members: $55 Door Registration: $65