NBDA Business Development Certification Program
Members and non-members can register to attend individual workshops within each module, one complete module or the entire program which includes all workshops in all modules.
Includes lunch at The Tasting Room Uptown Park
- Individual Workshop - Member $195, Non-Member $245
- Any one Module - Member $500, Non-Member $695
- BD Certification Program (all workshops within all modules) - Member $1,295, Non-Member $1,795
- 1. Strategically Networking for Success - October 14 11:30am-1:00pm - Christine Spray Presents.
- 2. Navigating Selling Styles/Profiles - October 28 11:30am-1:00pm - Steve Lynn Presents.
- 3. Maximizing The Sales Process - November 4 11:30am-1:00pm - Steve Lynn Presents.
- 1. Selling to the C-Suite - November 11 11:30am-1:00pm - Steve Lynn Presents
- 2. Building an Effective Pipeline - November 18 11:30am-1:00pm - Christine Spray Presents
- 3. Communication Strategies for New Business - December 9 11:30am-1:00pm - Christine Spray Presents
- 1. Gaining More Referrals from Your Clients - December 16 11:30am-1:00pm - Christine Spray Presents
- 2. Time Management for More Business - January 6 11:30am-1:00pm - Christine Spray Presents
- 3. Roadmap for Success – Developing the Plan - January 20 11:30am-1:00pm - Christine Spray and Steve Lynn Co-Presents
|Event Date||Oct 14, 2016|
|Location Name||The Tasting Room Uptown Park|
|Location Address||1101-18 Uptown Park Blvd Houston, TX 77056|