SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS--HOW TO USE IT; WHY YOU CAN'T IGNORE IT
In this cutting edge presentation packed with "too many" actionable takeaways, Dave Nelsen provides a comprehensive roadmap (21 ideas) for the rapidly evolving world of social media and social networking. Linkedin, Facebook, Ning, YouTube, Twitter, Yammer, Google+, Pinterest and related services are changing the way the world communicates for both B2B and B2C purposes. Dave explains the services, describes how and when to use them, and shares concrete examples of organizations creating new best practices for bi-directionally engaging customers.
Key topics include:
- An overview of the important social media and social networking tools
- The implications of transforming your communications "monolog" into "dialog"
- Gaining visibility into what your customers and prospects are saying and thinking
- The transformation of marketing (and the Web) from "push" to "pull"
As Charles Darwin said, "It's not the strongest or most intelligent that survive, but those that adapt to a changing environment most quickly." This is as true for business as it is for life, but on an accelerated time scale. This highly interactive talk will help leaders use social media to adapt most quickly -- to enable their organizations to realize new competitive advantages.
Value to Attendees: Participants will leave with an understanding of the transformative capabilities of social media (content) and social networking (connecting), with tangible ideas to:
- Enhance product design with UserVoice or IdeaExchange
- Attract customers (a.k.a. inbound marketing) through blogging
- Strengthen competitive advantage using Google Alerts and Really Simple Syndication
- Improve sales using LinkedIn and Twitter Search
- Improve internal communication using Yammer, Chatter and Ning
A typical C-level executive comment on this presentation: "Nothing like what I expected. Dave delivered the greatest number of takeaways of any speaker I've ever seen in Vistage. I've got immediately actionable ideas that I can apply in my business starting now."
|Event Date||Jan 20, 2015|
7:30 AM to 9:00 AM
|Location Name||The Junior League of Houston|
|Location Address||1811 Briar Oaks Lane, Houston, TX 77027|
MISTRESS OF CEREMONIES:
PRICING: NBDA Members: $45 Non-Members:$55 Door Registration: $65 *Online Registration Closes 24 Hours Prior to Each Event